Time for another entry in Friday Fictioneers challenge, courtesy of Rochelle Wissof-Fields. If you want to give it a try, check the info on her blog. 100 words more or less, inspired by a photo, here we go….
Copyright – Jean L. Hays
– You must be joking! Is this it?
– What? You thought it would be bigger?
– Yes. I can’t believe I drove six hours for this piece of junk.
– So, you don’t want it?
– Of course I want it. Why? You want it for yourself?
– Well, I took care of him for the last few years. He wanted me to have it.
– Do you have it in writing? Did he leave a will?
– Come on, brother. Are we going down that road?
– I don’t care. The law is the law. Half of it is mine.
– You were always such a jerk.
– Screw you.